- Published: 21 November 2017 21 November 2017
- Last Updated: 21 November 2017 21 November 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Pre-65 Motocross Club Ltd will take place at 10.30am on Sunday 28th January 2018 at the Hatfield Peveral Village Hall, Maldon Road, Hatfield Peveral, Essex CM3 2HP to transact the following ordinary business.
1. To consider and if thought fit adopt the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on Sunday 31st January 2017.
2. To receive the reports on the year from; (a) The Chairman (b) The Secretary (c) The Treasurer
3. To receive and if thought fit adopt the Report and Accounts of the Company for the year ending 31st October 2017.
4. To appoint the Auditor to the Company
5. To authorise the Council to fix the remuneration of the Auditor.
6. To elect the Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and other members of the Council for the 2018 year.
7. To transact any other ordinary business of the Company.
Ian F. Jamieson, Company Secretary, 28th November 2017.
1) PLEASE NOTE NEW MEETING LOCATION OF AGM. In accordance with the resolution passed at a previous AGM this notice is available only in electronic format or published on the Club website or Newsletter.
2) There will NOT BE an autojumble. Burger van will be available from 9.30am. Please support our caterer.
3) Any proposals to be laid before the AGM should be sent to the Club Secretary, Luke Fitzjohn, laying out the proposal and signed by the Proposer and the Seconder both of whom must be current Club Members.
4) A form of proxy is given overleaf (see attached PDF file) which must be returned to the Company Secretary , Ian Jamieson, 4 Church Close, Kenton, Stowmarket, IP14 6JQ no later than 26th January 2018
5) A membership renewal form is available onine from the Club website. We would request that all Honorary Members also complete the form.